Terms Of Service
You represent and warrant that with respect to all Content you will upload on the Website:
- the Content does not contravene to any applicable laws and does not subject the Website to any claims, demands, lawsuits, regulatory actions or any actual, potential or risk of liability, or any threats thereof;
- you own the rights to use the Content on the Website and that the Content does not infringe on the rights (including intellectual property rights) of a third party and, that you have obtained the consent and release for every individual appearing in your Content, including the right for you to use and upload the Content on the Website;
- for every individual appearing in your Content you have carefully ascertained and examined a valid governmental photo identification demonstrating that they are at least 18 years of age on the day they are photographed, filmed or otherwise appearing in such Content (this applies to all individuals, whether identifiable or not, or whether nude or not);
- with respect to the Content, you, or the producer of the Content, have collected and maintained the records required under 18 U.S.C. § 2257 et. seq., as modified from time to time in compliance with the rules and regulations set forth in 28 C.F.R. § 75 et. seq., as modified from time to time, and any other applicable records keeping or age verification laws;
- the Content is not a duplicate of another piece of Content uploaded by you;
- the Content complies with the Website’s Terms of Service, including its Child Sexual Abuse Material Policy, and its Non-Consensual Content Policy
Failure to comply with these Terms of Services, or should we determine that any of the statements above is untrue, or not complied with, we may, in our sole discretion, refuse to include the Content or any part thereof or any references to such Content on the Website, remove the Content in question from the Website, terminate your account and take any measures necessary to minimize or eliminate any liability.
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your account if you breach any of the Terms of Service or at any time for any reason even without cause.
If we believe that your Content violates any criminal laws, the Website’s Child Sexual Abuse Material Policy, the Website’s Non-Consensual Content Policy, your account will immediately be terminated, you will be banned from the Website without notice and we will report you to law enforcement authorities
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right but not the obligation to:
- remove or refuse to post any Content you submit or contribute to the Website for any or no reason in our sole discretion, including, without limitation, if any information or documentation provided by you is inadequate, incomplete, or inaccurate or does not allow us to assess and confirm your identity;
- monitor any communication occurring on or through the Website to confirm compliance with these Terms of Service, the security of the Website, or any legal obligation;
- take any action with respect to any Content posted by you that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such Content violates these Terms of Service, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of Users of the Website or the public, or could create liability for us;
- take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website;
- terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms of Service.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any Content on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD US, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY US AS A CONSEQUENCE OF DISCOLSING PERSONAL INFORMATION IN RELATION TO DATA DISCLOSURE REQUESTS FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
The Website takes a powerful stand against any form of child exploitation or human trafficking. If we discover that any Content involves underage individuals, or any form of force, fraud, or coercion, we will remove the Content and submit a report to the proper law enforcement authorities. If you become aware of any such Content, you agree to report it to the Website by contacting by this .